Friday, November 03, 2006

50 things continued

51- I need a break from life
52- My favourite place in the world is infront of the main tank at work (aquarium)
53- I still have no idea what im going to do with my life, but i plan on having as much fun as i can before finding out ;P
54- 3a9eer il tha7ya addict (cocktail extra farawla)
55- Today wasnt normal, not even a little bit
56- I am currently a little deprresed, a bit hot tempered and yet cold? hmmm
57- I currently have 6 genuine fresh shark teeth infront of me, and plan on making the biggest 2 into necklaces but no idea how
58- I emptied my phone 3 days ago, wanted to sell it and get the K800i that i wanted, but backed out when i was at the store
59- I havnt shaved in 4 days and i actually got a compliment claiming that it looks better?
60- There are only 4 ppl in the world that i would trust or turn to in an hour of need (outside immediate family)
61- Peer pressure NEVER got to me, but my dad thinks everything i do or choose something is because of peer pressure, thats one of the things that ticks me off the most
62- But in the end he's still my dad and i still luv him though ;P
63- I'm currently extremly nervous about tomorow (alah yaster ;P)
64- I hate asking ppl for help, cause 90% of the time they never do, so i'd much rather not bother ;P
65- I never met either of my grandfathers before they passed away
66- Even though superman isnt my fav character, i really like the logo and what it stands for
67- My fav comedian of all time is George W. Bush Jr
68- I once punched my teacher, the bastard punched back...hard
69- My first crush was on my 3rd grade history teacher...I spit on her husband ;P
70- I also spat on the doctors face when he tried to give me my first real big needle shot at age 7, it took three nurses, my mother and the doc to hold me down
71- He's still my doctor and he still hasnt forgotten about it
72- I hate my fucking car dealership
73- I love morning outings and drives but hate waking up in the morning and feeling sleepy
74- I believe im going to fail this course because i havnt focused on anything yet
75- For some reason i dont miss my brothers that much at all who have been studying abroad for years =/
76- There's a gift that i got from 2001, which i still havn't opened and lost 2 weeks ago (not that concerned)
77- I just sneezed
78- I've accomplished so much more than what friends my age have, but have so much less to show for it
79- Atshayash ibsir3a with certain stuff ;P
80- I'm posting this now cause the person i usually enjoy chatting with every night isnt online for the first time and I'm REALLY BORED
81- I'm running out of things to say
82- I miss my friend in the UK and cant wait for him to get back here ;P
83- I've shared a room with my brother all my life, and I make sure I keep every last thing exactly how he leaves it after every visit, even his bed sheets and the stuff he leaves lying around, and even the position the cuboard door is in...I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DO THAT AND IT FRUSTRATES ME
84- In my whole life there has never been anything that I have never been able to get off my mind...untill these past few months, and each time that thought poped up i felt calmer in whatever situation i was in
85- I think my list sucks but I'll try to keep going
86- Can't wait till i reach #90 on this list
87- I only have 3 more to go
88- 2 more
89- 1 more
90- I've reached number 90, someone give me a kiss
91- My god havn't i said enough
92- I wonder why it has to be 100? why not 67 or some number like that? hmmm
93- I'm addicted to cracking my neck, knuckles, back ect
94- My favourite steak is Ritz's fillet steak (side dish - 7omos with la7am and chicken cream soup for starters)
95- I...*bUrp*
96- I just realised I've been humming a gay song for the past 5 mins
97- 17 was the best age for me
98- I dont learn much from my mistakes
99- Now that I'm FINALLY near the end, all these facts about me start to pop out
100- I have reached 100 wagi9 eede itha fe a7ad gara all the above word for word




THE END

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

51-Me too
52-Cute
63-Laish
65-Same case, Only with one :/
68+69-AHAM SHAY:P
70+71-LOOOOOOL!!!
77-Yer7emek allah
80-LOL! =D
85-it doesnt
90-LOOL.. i thought ur supposed to write things about you! not about the List! hmmmmm
100- I DID! Clap For me :D

Anonymous said...

anaaa garait all the above!! walla walla me no lie :P

Anonymous said...

51- Who doesn't?
68- Scheiße !!!
69- Scheiße x2 !!!!!
70- Scheiße Scheiße Scheiße!!!!! lol
75- Now that's bad. =/
77- LOL. Belated Bless-You.
79- Likewise. ;P
83- Obsessive-Compulsive?
85>92- LOL! I just love your spontaneity! :P
95- LMFAO!
100- OH, I sooooo did. Now start by cutting off the hand you need the most. :P

Me7sin said...

IMMA MAAN OF MA WOOORD YO...i cut off my left arm and then sewed it back on...il7amdlah il7amdilah its back to normal now