Sunday, October 29, 2006

ME ME ME

well since theres nothing else better to post about, time for a "100 things about me post"



here we go: 100 things about me


1- Im 18
2- my shoe size is 43-44
3- if i get sick its always something extremly rare
4- i hate chevrolet
5- i love movies
6- my fav movie of all time is pirates of the carribean
7- i am extremly superstitious
8- i still believe that my high school principal stole my puma gym socks
9- a really hot girl once farted infront of me when i was in a line, and then walked away shaking
10- my favourite color is blue
11- the car i would love to own and prefer even over a buggati veyron is a ferrari f430 spyder
12- i love it when girls fight, i believe the joy from it is a cure for cancer
13- i luv/hate my job
14- im currently really bored
15- i was born in california, and only visited it in 2 summers
16- i never ate sushi
17- all the males in my family r military, im the first to go to college and that wasnt wat i wanted
18- i've been single all my life, it hasnt been that bad actually
19- theres a cockroach under my table right now
20- i just killed it with a phone cord
21- bugs scare the shit out of me btw
22- anything with too many skinny legs and crawls scares me
23- i do not live a perfect life and i wouldnt have it any other way
24- my dad expects too much from me, my mom is my angel on earth
25- im the 3rd of 4 in the sibling chain
26- i cant believe im only on number 26
27- my fav shwarma place is kurdo
28- i hate auk for so many reasons, and also because i didnt wanna be there in the first place
29- my GPA is 3.6 and i couldn't care less
30- i wanted to major in archeology after i couldnt become a pilot, but even that isnt working out
31- i know there isnt a real bright future for archeology in kuwait, but i still sure would like to major in it
32- i once was chased by a dog when i poked it with a stick, the dog bit some guy trying to divert him away from me
33- i joke too much at times and it makes ppl sad
34- fuck whoever i make sad due to joking
35- im a fan of natural beauty on girls no matter how they look like, no nail polish no dye and without too much make up
36- im planning on getting a snoy ericcson w800i ASAP
37- i never had the best relationships with my brothers, even before they both went abroad
38- i laughed my ass off once at a funeral once, and ended up making everyone in the room laugh as well, cant remeber why i did that in the first place
39- im always late, im cold about that
40- i started driving at the age of 15 and never got into trouble
41- but now i drive like a maniac and have had countless accidents, some i didnt know about untill i get a call from the police by someone who wrote down my plate number
42- i once forgot a friend and came back to get him 4 hours later when i discovered his phone in my car and remebered that he was riding with me, he was left in the desert lema kina ga3deen insheel the last of the mu5ayam, we're not friends anymore
43- i have been in a motorcycle accident when was 11 and my shoulder still cracks whenever i fold my arms
44- i barely get enough sleep these days
45- im lazy, put everything off and do everything at the last minute, who doesnt?
46- i dont smoke
47- the presents that i cherish the most r also the cheapest and smallest, and the ppl who gave them to me still cant believe i have them
48- ppl always tell me that they thought i was exactly the opposite of who i am when they first met me, i guess i give off a bad first impression
49- its 5:30 am now oo mu5e gafal, and i have to be at work at 9:00 (fat chance)
50- i know who's gonna be the first to read this and i wanna say u REALLY DO mean a lot, and plz make sure i wake up before 8 ;P




list to be continued later, goodnight for now ;P

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

8+9-LOL
14-Really makes sence.. NOT ;P
16-Me neither..
40-And all the trouble started now huh? ;P
41-HAHAHA . nice
42-OUCH!!
43-ajr o 3afya ;p
46-Goodboy

Anonymous said...

14 >> i meant 13 ;P

Anonymous said...

One more comment :P

3- me too
10-Then why would u call ur blog Red?
21-Thanx for the tip;)
31-wish u the best of luck!
48-First impressions should never count.

Anonymous said...

4. Likewise.
5. Likewise as well but haven't been to the movies since Lucky Number Sleven was out.
8 & 9. LMFAO! *cracks up* xD
11. Sure, it's the most desirable car in the world after all. ;)
12. I SOO AGREE AGREE WITH YOU. lol!
19. HAWLY SHIT MOFO LITTLE BUG!
29. Whoa! *knocks on wood*

kewl list. :P

Me7sin said...

thanx peeps, it feels as if ur the only 2 that ever check this blog LOL, doesnt matter though its more than enough ;P

Anonymous said...

Noh!
I bet u have Silent Readers;P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with FaJ.

Silent observers SUCK!

Me7sin said...

yala then everybody add me to ur list oo email google that i get 10,000 visitors a day and they should advertise here :$

Anonymous said...

You can! Just sign up with Google's AdSense and throw it on your website. ;P